Attractions & Activities
Toddy Pond Water Activities
- Boating/Canoeing/Kayaking (Bring your own or rent ours)
- Water Skiing/Tubing
- Loon Watching (and listening!)
- Sun Bathing
- Sunrise over the Pond!
Balsam Cove Campground also has:
- Volleyball & Basketball
- Horseshoe pits
- Arcade Games
- Take-out Kitchen open Memorial Day Weekend and July to August 14th (Open for Fri and Sat dinner, Sat & Sun breakfast) Great Pizza!
- Hayride Saturday evening. (Weather permitting) Christmas In July (3rd Saturday in July weekend) 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes for best decorated sites
- Water Wars Weekend with cardboard boat races (1st Saturday in August weekend)
- Halloween in August (3rd Saturday in August weekend) decorate sites, costume parade and trick or treating.
- Have a campfire! Roast some marshmallows! Play a board game! Meet your neighbors! Say Hi to a new friend! Reconnect with the family!
Nearby Attractions Include:
- Acadia National Park
- Bar Harbor - Shopping, Cruises, Dining
- Craig Brook Fish Hatchery
- Bucksport Golf Club
- Bucksport Dining and Historic Sites
- Historic Ft. Knox & the Tallest Bridge Observation Tower!
- Ellsworth Shopping Outlets, Dining
- Blue Hill - Pottery Shops, Reversing Falls
- Picturesque Coastline / Isle Au Haut / Stonington Areas
- Maine Maritime Academy
- Bangor - Shopping Malls, Theaters, Dining, ect.
- Antique Shops, Historic Homes
- Hiking Trails
- Sight-seeing Cruises
- and much, much more..
Balsam Cove Campground
286 Back Ridge Rd •